Tuesday, May 03, 2005

i told you so

Hah.. it's so freakingly true about what I said earlier
I am cursing myself at this moment while trying to keep my bloodshot eyes open
I hate to be right...
And yet still got the time to reveal how right I am
It's 5 am now and probably hv to be working through this bloody assignment till 8 or 9
and then get some sleep before going to the lectures....Bugger
The lecturer is not my fave one too...

Btw, can't help myself not to write this down
In an article I just read, it’s mentioned that receiving email may reduce your IQ.
The reduction is quite significant, around 10 points, which is equal to the reduction you’ll get without sleeping the whole night.
So, what’s wrong about receiving email? Apparently it’s not the email itself but the alerts you receive every now and then that make you tired and loose concentrations. According to the article, it somewhat exhausts our brain and unfortunately makes us stupider.
I haven’t slept a wink tonight and believe me or not, I do feel quite dumb at this moment. Hopefully the boost from my coffee starts its effect soon

Background song: John Mayer - Your body is a wonderland..
hehe jadi inget, dulu pernah dng pd-nya bilang judulnya lagu ini "your body is a temple"
tapi bener kan... your body is your temple????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home