Wednesday, April 27, 2005

about friends

Sudah bbrp hari terakhir ini aku lagi kepikiran tentang yg namanya teman.
Ngerti kan.. teman as in people who are close to you, in various extends, who share everything you're going through...
Kalo dipikir2 pertemanan kita, you know who you are (terlalu banyak utk disebutin satu2), itu unik banget...
Mungkin karena kita semua yang jauh dari keluarga dan harus belajar bgm bisa survive di situasi dan lokasi yg bener2 berbeda jadinya kita semua pada membentuk a certain bond yg mungkin nggak bakalan bisa terjadi kalo kita pada nggak ketemuan di sini, di amsterdam.
Sehabis baca blognya nari, mau nggak mau aku jadi merasa agak melankolis dan sentimental. Dan terus aku coba memprediksi gmn kalo sudah waktuku utk move on, get on my feet alone without you all. Bukannya aku nggak mau bareng2 sama kalian terus, but I'm just being realistic here.. it's just impossible. Dan apa yang aku bayangin bikin aku takut.
From all the things that make me afraid, there's just one thing that I'm really afraid of and I'm trying to deny. I'm afraid that after I moved on, I'm gonna forget you all...
Forget not in the sense of erasing all the memories we share together (it's impossible!!!!) but more in moving on and losing touch with you all. And I know I'm not good at keeping in touch at all. I seem to have this disorder that makes me have a blackout when I'm trying to do such thing, this is probably what you guys called an asocial personality...
It's sad but it's true and it's happening all the time.
That's why my best friends, please forgive me if I do that. But you have to know that I will never ever forget the times that we share together.
All the good and the bad times.

Sounds like a say-goodbye-letter? Probably it is. For in the future, if we all really have to apart I can just Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V this one ^__^
ps: probably i'm writing this just bcos of my pms + gara2 lagunya natasha beddingfield "I bruise easily". Padahal aku dulunya anti banget sama si natasha ini.. yg ta pikir hanya dom blondje aja kaya si Do. Yah, first impression ku bisa salah juga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home