Friday, August 26, 2005

Saya pingin nangis senggruk-senggruk tapi keterusan jadi ketawa histeris...

Oh life, how you playing tricks with ours
Should I just step aside and watch how my life is being led by destiny
Do you believe in destiny?
Or are you one of those people who believe that your life is in your hand?
I think destiny is playing with (or leading??) mine now

As I sit in front of the laptop
Listening to REM's losing my religion

"Oh no I said too much...
I thought that I heard you laughing
I though that I saw you smile....

That was just a dream
Just a dream
Just a dream"

My mind wanders nowhere
Stuck to this white screen
As a post-it would

De Pijp suddenly feels so homey
The familiar red bricks for the bikes
The sound, the smell of the trams
Dirk, where I spend probably 1/16 of my time here
Uilenstede, my on and off home for these past 5 years

The list could go on forever
But I wont
It's enough

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

inaaaaa... :)

makasih banyak yah buat ucapan slamat dan doanya.... :)
ayo jangan nangis lagi... ketawa ajah, rugi hidup sekali dibawa sedih... :D

sun dari deeja buat te ina... :)

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home