Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I just read the newest mail from the small mailing list I joined in.
It's not even a real mailing list, just a reply-to-all mails that my friends and I send to each other.

Probably it's the fullmoon outside or it's just me being mellow but when I read the mails I cried.
I cried like a small child cries. The mail wasn't sad. In contrary it was a very happy and cheerful mail.
And I cried coz I feel elevated knowing that other people had a hard time as well but they are still struggling and surviving like I do now.
Somehow I don't feel that lonely anymore.

I just remember what's written on my high school year book. Carpe Diem. Seize the Day. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do now. I'm not trying, I just do it.
And hope that the best will come out of it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ina kenapa mellow?
semangat ya!!

(atas)

11:40 AM  
Blogger Djo said...

ina semangat yahhhhh!!!!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makasih ya rek.. i need it :D
gimana kabar kalian??
ina

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home