Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in
its own way.


Dunno why that sentence stucks in my mind for already couple of weeks. The very first sentence by Tolstoy in Anna Karenina..
My family is OK at this moment and I'm OK with them as well, so why does this sentence keep me awake? Hmm... curious

I just remember something.. A friend and I were watching TV and people were asked this question "What makes you happy and content?". Some answered money, some answered shopping, going out and etc. And then my friend said something that strucks me.. he said why none of these people mentioned love as their answer.

Totally agree with him.. but my rational mind said we still need money to survive. Ok money is not ALL you need to make you happy but it's one hell important ingredient. Face it, we live in this commercial world. No money, no paid bill, no hahahihihi.. malah perut jadi mules.

Yah.. my bittered romanticized view of happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home